This is some text inside of a div block.
For information about how we may use consumers’ information as part of our lending or mortgage service offerings please see our Financial Privacy Notice
What We Collect
We primarily collect information by specifically requesting it from you. Generally, this occurs when you register at our website or request information or a service. Usually, we and our service partners use your information to operate the website and to deliver value-added services to you. Our website also uses your information to inform you about other products or services available from us.
Results Home Mortgage gathers two types of information about you:
• Data, including non-public personally identifiable information, that users provide through optional, voluntary application on our website
• Data that Results Home Mortgage gathers through aggregate tracking, including by tallying webpages that are viewed by users throughout our website
If you apply for a loan, we may collect personal information about you including your:
• Personal identifiers such as your name, contact details, social security number.
• Professional or employment-related information.
• Commercial and financial information such as your income, assets and liabilities, savings and investments; and,
• Information about your preferences and needs to customize your service offerings and user experience.
We collect this information from the following sources:
• From you directly on applications and other forms.
• Third parties such as employers, financial institutions and credit reporting agencies; and
Our affiliates and business partners. Our website is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to us through the website, we will immediately delete such information.
How We Use It
We use the information we collect to:
• Respond to your requests and communicate with you.
• Accomplish everyday business purposes.
• Learn how to improve our website and services; and
• Provide you with information about relevant promotions or offerings.
We will not share any of your non-public personal information with anyone outside our company except on a “need to know” basis as necessary to provide the products and services you have requested, at your direction and with your consent, to communicate with you about products and services, to update you on new services and benefits, or to provide you with personalized promotional offers. We also will share information as required or permitted by law.
How We Retain It
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Results Home Mortgage, LLC will retain your personal information only for as long as the company believes it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting, or other reporting requirements or obligations.
Keeping Personal Information secure is an important priority to us. We maintain physical, technical, electronic, procedural and organizational safeguards and security measures that are designed to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or access, whether it is processed by us or elsewhere consistent with applicable laws. Our policy is to permit employees to access your personal information only if they have a business purpose for using such information, such as administering, providing or developing our products or services. We require all of our employees, requires all employees to safeguard personally identifiable information. However, while we employ reasonable security measures to protect your personal information, no method of electronic transmission is completely infallible, and we cannot guarantee its absolute safety.
”) to provide, customize, evaluate, improve, and secure our website and services.
A Cookie is a small piece of text that is placed on your website browser when you visit a website. These include our own first-party Cookies as well as third-party Cookies of our service providers and marketing partners. Some Cookies are only stored temporarily and destroyed each time you close your web browser. Our website also uses persistent Cookies, which do not delete when you close your browser and may collect and store data for a set period of time after you’ve left our website. You can find out more about Cookies in general and how they work at Cookiepedia
• Website Operation
. Cookies help us run our website securely and enable basic functions like page navigation.
• Performance and Analytics
. Cookies help us analyze how you interact with our website. This enables us to monitor and improve our website performance, services, and your experience. For example, our first-party cookies track assign identifiers to users so that we can track how many users visit the site, how long they stay, and what they use.
. Cookies allow us to deliver advertisements that are meaningful to you. Our third-party advertising partners may use the Cookies to build a profile of your interests, deliver relevant advertising on other sites, and measure the efficiency of the advertisements.
How to Manage Cookies
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our website or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. If you block Cookies, certain features on our website may not work. We do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals.
Third-Party Sites, Links, and Plug-Ins
Nothing in this Notice restricts Results Home Mortgage’s ability to:
• Comply with federal, state, or local laws.
• Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities.
• Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the RMR Mortgage, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law; or
• Exercise or defend legal claims.
Changes to this Policy
Agreement and Contact
By clicking on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission you understand that you are agreeing to the stated terms and conditions of that submission and that you are agreeing that you have read, accepted, and agreed to the terms and conditions and agree to do business electronically with Results Home Mortgage, LLC.Questions
Effective Date: February 16, 2023